Mar 20, 2013

CECI Magazine April Issue



It’s been a while. Please introduce yourself.
We had a keyword associated with us since our debut. Playful Shindong, Jewel Eunhyuk, Teukki Teukki Leeteuk, Donghae with sad eyes, (laugh). Things like this. I was Strong Man Kangin. But now, I think “Kangin who returned” suits me the best.
 You were successful in losing weight. Was there a special reason to go on a diet?
Like every action requires a spark to start it, I had one. Teuk-ee hyung’s enlistment was the reason I decided to go on a diet.
Heechul hyung is still in the army, and Yesung and I are the eldest hyungs right now.I wanted to do something as the eldest and what I decided was to go back to the weight I was when we debuted. I promised to myself, members, and the company. Maybe no one believed me then but it was a promise. To myself and also a fight with myself so I worked hard. I exercised a lot and I reduced the amount I ate. Going on a diet wasn’t just to lose weight but also to keep a promise between myself and the members.

Today’s concept was “pink”. We wanted to show sharp Kangin, soft Kangin, and Kind Kangin. How was it?

During the photoshoot, I kept saying “This is my first time wearing clothes like this,” but I personally love pastel colors. I am actually picky on details~. (laugh) Normally, I am afraid to try new areas but I think I discovered a new side of myself today. It’s unfamiliar but it makes me feel good. Something like that.

What color is kangin?
In the past, I wanted to appear cool and manly so I wanted “black” but now, I want to become “green” that reminds you of a greenish/blueish scene.

Super junior is becoming more manly. We will give you a special chance to rank the visual order of SJ.
Because I know the members well, it’s harder to rank. Members that are popular have a reason to be popular. Not just in visual but in other categories too. If I have to order by visual, Choi Siwon then Lee Donghae.

What about yourself?
Me? 6th? 5th? (laugh) Our popularity is different in each countries. So I’m planning to target South America. I think I will place high rank! Haha. But one more thing! There is a member that always gets in top 3 no matter what country. It’s Donghae. He’s manly and wild, yet also soft and caring. That’s his charm.

Recently, “Rice wine and Vegetable Pancake on a raining day” came up on SNS sites and there was a hot reaction over it. [T/N: Koreans often say Vegetable pancake fits raining days]
We were going home after recording a CF. Members in the picture were the ones in car with me. The “fire” was sparked by Cho Kyuhyun. “Ah! On days like this …” and he started talking. I said “Cho Kyuhyun stop~” but Eunhyuk, who was next to me, said, “Should we go (eat)? Hm~” and the conversation continued from there. Then Kyuhyun said the critial words “Kangin hyung, want to go drink rice wine?” and Eunhyuk, who doesnt drink alcohol much normally, said “what does it taste like? I’m curious” and joined Kyuhyun’s side. So naturally, we arrived to
“Should we go?” And it became “Let’s go!” and we had a fun time. Instead of rice wine, we ordered many things to eat like acorn mook, golbaengee, and vegetable pancake and talked about old times. We laughed a lot and enjoyed the time together.

Do you have another combo that goes together like ‘Rice wine and vegetable pancake’?
In winter, dried saury (guamegi)! There is a guamegi lover in SJ. Me and Kyuhyun-ee. Kyuhyun especially loves guamegi.

Guamegi really suits Kyuhyun-ssi.
Haha! Right? It suits him right? Kyuhyun’s face, reminds me of guamegi. I havent seen guamegi before [T/N: I think he means alive/not cooked] but I think it’ll look like Kyuhyun-ee. Anyways guamegi in winter is a secret way to communicate between me and Kyuhyun-ee. And on raining days, I always listen to “Like rain, like a song” by Kim Hyun Sik sunbaenim.


Source: Ceci Magazine
Translate by: ◆NKsubs ‏@NKSubs
Shared at sup3rjunior.com by dontforget2remem13er
Re-Shared at lovelyboutcrazy.blogspot.com by Vee
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment