Mar 15, 2013

Kiss The Radio [130313]

Kiss The Radio (Sukira) when airing on March 13, 2013...

려욱 : "Are you sad, everyone?? Today’s DJ is 려욱 only because 성민-ssi has got another work. I’m so sorry to all who miss 성민. He’s gone for work to eat food. I guess he feels really full now."
려욱 : "Listener gave a message which says '려욱 looks nervous now' Everyone thinks so?? I guess, because I’m alone today?? To be honest, I was nervous a little bit."
(during the quiz corner, 종현 came in to help)
려욱 : "종현- ssi~ How have you been??"
종현 : "Yea, long time no see~ 려욱-kun~~ In how many days??"
려욱 : "Not so many dayz."
려욱 : "Honestly speaking, when I felt lonely in Taiwan, I was doing jigsaw puzzle alone. At that time, I was wondering what I was doing.. kyakya"
려욱 : "A listener says 'Do you all know that 종현 and 지수 are in the same age??'. Is that correct??"
종현 : "Yea. Today I’m solo appearance here (as SHINee), but I’ve been here many times before, so I feel relax. I just greeted 'Nice to meet u~' with 지수-ssi, but I don't feel it’s the first (to meet other guests) coz also J-rabbit was often here with 오뉴-hyung DJ and I often watched them"

(After 종현 finished singing)
려욱 : "Woah….How great your singing is. Everyone. It was not CD. (live singing)"
종현 : "It’s after a long time for me to sing cover-song on radio, but I never thought that I got nervous so much as now.. Can you see my hands shaking??"
다운 : "Please drink some water!.. Shall I open it for you?"
(before 종현 sang “Because of you” by Ne-Yo)
종현 : "I’d practiced singing loooots of cover-songs while I was a trainee. I hoped many people to listen to my singing, and sang much on radio soon after my debuted."
려욱 : "I’ve prepared to sing live today. But, 종현 sang such great.. so.."
혜선 : "How come?? Please sing live."
려욱 : "I’l sing tomorrow?? Hehe.. Anyway 종현 will sing live in 2nd half, so please look forward to it much"
종현 : "I really like Justin Bieber. Did you know that??"
려욱 : "Of course!! Thanks to 동해-ssi, I know that well"
려욱 : "SHINee members drink alcohol??"
종현 : "Yea, all of us do coz all of us have reached to the age of majority!!"
려욱 : "태민-kun, too? What is 태민-ssi doing now??"
종현 : "He’s on another schedule now. Today only I came to sukira" 
려욱 : "It was not easy for me to take contact with my parents much before, but recently I often talk with mom on the phone, and send her e-mail. But my mom says 'Is it okay to keep talking with ur mom?? Next week you’ll have a concert. You should go to practice!!'"
종현 : "I always say 'I love you' when I talk with mom. I hadn’t expressed my love to here before, but recently I think I should say such things. Such words must make parents happy"
려욱 : "But, you feel embarrassed a bit, rite??"
려욱 : "Have you known J-rabbit for long, 종현-ssi??"
종현 : "Yea!! When I often watched 오뉴-kun DJ sukira, I searched them coz the voice is really great"
다운 : "That’s why I said 'only voice~??' then" (coz 다운 plays instruments)
(When listener said “it’s my birthday today”…)
종현 : "It seems there are a lot of people with birthdays today. There were some people with birthdays at our Autograph Event today."
려욱 : "Is 'March 13th' a special day??"
종현 : "might be."
(after 종현 sung “See through” by Primary)
려욱 : "How much did you practice this song?"
종현 : "I’ve loved this song for long, but it’s my first time to sing this song after it’s edited. I practiced this song much for sukira. Thank u for the compliment, everyone"
려욱 : "I talked with D.O. on the phone. We talked about that 종현's singing is really great at that time"
JH:I’ve often practiced with D.O. and 백현 since they were trainees. It was like we lived in the lesson room together while they were preparing for an album."
려욱 : "Did you teach them??"
JH:"Yea, but I can learn much from them as well"




Source at Rin ‏@rinpachi1031
Translated by minejpelf ‏@MineMygf
Shared at sup3rjunior.com by myblacksmile101
Re-Shared at lovelyboutcrazy.blogspot.com by Vee
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment