Mar 11, 2013

KanFun Magazine No. 92 Issue

SungMin, a member of Super Junior which is Asia No.1 Multi Entertainment Group 
will stand on the second Musical stage in Japan

He was casted as triple main cast of 'Summer Snow' which will start at Amashin Archaic Hall in Hyogo. The original of this musical is the drama which was broadcasted starring Domoto Tsuyoshi of Kinki Kids (Japanese Idol group) in 2000 in Japan. SungMin who is really busy preparing to show his new appearance to his fans in the tight schedule that was in parallel with group activities talked about new musical.

~I want to respond to the impressed which I got last time.~

This interview was held in the same place with they had a press con of 'Summer Snow'. In spite of really busy schedule, He appeared with the really fresh smile and proceeded to talk in friendly atmosphere.

What is the most impressed scene of “Summer Snow” (JP drama)?
It’s the first dating scene. I’m really interested in Scuba Diving, so I thought about how I will do if I’m in the same situation. I also thought about how happy the trip with a beloved woman is! I was jealous of their dating, and also it was the most beautiful scene of the drama.


This musical is the second one for you since Jack the Ripper. This time, there are stages not only in Tokyo but in Kansai. What do you think about it?
I received lots of impressed by many audiences in Jack the Ripper last year, and I really thank to them. So this time, I’ll put much more effort to respond to the impressed which many fans gave me. There are more numbers of performances than Jack The Ripper, so I’m looking forward to seeing more fans in Kansai-area as well.
What’s the biggest attraction of musicals for you??
I like to watch musicals as an audience as well. I can feel LIVE when I watch musicals.
So, I think the best points of musicals are that we can take heart-to-heart contact, can see each other nearby and can enjoy live songs and acts.
As an actor, I can feel a good electric shock when my acting and other actors’ work perfectly. And also I never forget the smiles of audiences who were impressed by the musical, at the curtain call.
Any influences in your music-activities??
Yes. I’d got nervous on stages before I experienced musicals, and tried to show just only what I’d prepared. But after I experienced musicals, I can be much free on stages. Now I can express my feeling well on stages in concerts, and can take communication with audiences. I think I became mature much
Any points which you and Natsuo (main cast of JP Summer Snow) look like?
I think Natsuo is like a mother who wants to take care of people around him. He actually looks after his brother and sister after their parents past away in the story. I think Natsuo has a strong will which he wants to protect his family even at the expense of his own. I also have such a will. I want to take care of people around me, also I act over watching others or atmosphere carefully. I think this common point will work well on me to play a role of Natsuo.
Summer Snow means a miracle. Do you believe a miracle?
Recently I became to believe a miracle. A son of my friend got disease, but hopefully he’s getting better now. After that, I became to believe a miracle. When I think of “Summer Snow”, I often think about the boy.
You misunderstood your role as Seiji at first??
Exactly. I got a wrong information that my role is Seiji. Seiji looks like Daniel of Jack the Ripper. He wants to do anything for his beloved person. When I analyzed Seiji and studying his personality, I really hated Natsuo because Natsuo is a really damnable person to me. When I was watching the drama long ago, I liked Natsuo, so it was strange for me to become hating Natsuo. However, after I heard that my role is Natsuo, I became hating Seiji but I’ve already understood both of them well, so I can play the role of Natsuo better if I study about him more.
So it means you have already started to create the role??
Yes. I’m reading the script with Natuo’s feeling again. I’m taking a note which feeling is on the word, what Natsuo thinks about it. By those work, I feel I can be a writer as well. It’s like I’m writing about Natsuo’s next future.
I know that Super Junior are all good friends. Did you get any message or advice??
(with playful smile)
It’s gonna be my second musical in Japan, so they are jealous of it.
But they all support me and said “Fighting!”
What are you looking forward in Japan except your job?
If I have enough time, I want to go around the places I can eat tasty Japanese food, go to Hot Spring, and lie down whole day. There are lots of Japanese traditional Hot Spring! I want to go there. I know that in those places, we can get breakfast in line (Min opened his arms) and take a bath at noon, and again get the lunch in line and take a bath again…etc!! I want to experience those “in line”
I hope you can.
(in Japanese) honto ni sou omoimasu (means “I really hope so, too”)
You are really busy with group activity and solo activity, but what is your way to release stress??
I’m trying to think it fun to think of jobs. Everyone has difficult time, so I’m trying to think how I can enjoy those times. By thinking such things, I can release stress.
You are really positive!
I don’t know if you say like this, but in Korea we say “Do you hide your honey jar in your house?” when we see people who try to go home early. The honey jar means favorite things. I also have my own “honey jar” in my house. If I think of my “honey jar” at home, I’m looking forward it and I can consume my hard schedule well.
Can you tell me your future dream or goal?
I’ve done many things till now, but I’m not still mature. I have lots of songs and acting which I want to try. By doing them one by one, I want to grow myself little by little. I’m happy if my fans enjoy seeing me making an effort. 




Source at 韓Fun
Translated by minejpelf ‏@MineMygf
Shared at sup3rjunior.com by myblacksmile101
Re-Shared at lovelyboutcrazy.blogspot.com by Vee
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment