Mar 27, 2013

Kiss The Radio [130325]

Kiss The Radio (Sukira) when airing on March 25, 2013..

려욱 : 성민-ssi, has anyone destroyed your things before?
성민 : not mine… but when we talk about things like this, man with the hand of minus…
려욱 : 동해-ssi
성민 : he breaks everything he touches
려욱 : One time.. he slammed his fist in his bed… I made fun of him, saying ‘hyung, are your hands the hands of minus?’ He broke my computer before so I kept scolding him about it. He got angry from being scolded so much, but couldn’t punch me so instead, he punched his bed and it broke and his fist sunk in the mattress. I thought he was very strong ㅋㅋ but seriously, he broke so manythings
성민 : he broke 규현-ssi’s mouse before too
려욱 : His hands.. must be cursed or something
려욱 : hyungs watch dongsaengs mood…I am maknae in Super Junior so I didn’t know but…They just suddenly started watching my mood…
성민 : Suddenly? Really, 려욱-ssi is unpredictable
려욱 : kkk I am a bit weird.
성민 : If 려욱-ssi were to cry in the dorm, all hyungs would come to him, asking “what’s wrong..”
려욱 : kkk tears really.. I make fun of hyungs a lot.. after I make them mad, if I (pretend to ) cry, they won’t do anything to me.
Guests : OHHHH
려욱 : It’s like there is a different 려욱 in me that comes out when you turn the switch on. I have multiple ‘me’s in me. I turn on the switch and I change ㅋㅋ

려욱 says his father often tries to introduce/connect 려욱 with his friends’ daughters. But 려욱 doesn’t like it.

성민 said he once had a dream where he was DJ-ing ㅋㅋ
려욱 : Super junior has grandmother fans too ;D 민-we’ve fans who grew up from elementary to college, grandmother fans, and many boy fans. I hope many younger fans love us.
려욱 asked N to choose between him and 려욱 in ‘ideal type’. N chose 려욱 because 려욱 was in good mood today xD

Story submitted talked about a guy who was handsome, tall and rich. 려욱 suddenly said “최시원! Suddenly reminded me of him.”




Source: @NKSubs
Shared at sup3rjunior.com by myblacksmile101
Re-Shared at lovelyboutcrazy.blogspot.com by Vee
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment