Mar 14, 2013

Kiss The Radio [130312]

Kiss The Radio (Sukira) when airing on March 12, 2013...

Listener : "려욱 oppa, you look perfect tonight"
욱 : "Yea, I’ve got some makeup. I didn’t have time to remove, coz I took time for dinner. 성민-ssi came here without dinner, but I came here after dinner. (without removing makeup)
(Soon after Guests came in, while 려욱 was speaking)
려욱 : "bo-n bon bobon bobon bobon"
성민 : "What are you doing??"
(Today’s theme is 'the time when you feel Spring')
Listener : "I can feel spring with strawberries."
려욱 : "There was one day when my mom bought loots of strawberries! I made strawberry jam at home then"
려욱 : "I changed my perfume coz spring comes close. Recently I spray perfume on my hair."
Beige : "On your hair??"
려욱 : "Yea, 광희-ssi told me that it’s good to do so"
성민 : "Since when have you become to obey what 광희 says??"
려욱 : "At my house, there is a tree of Dekopon. I guess 성민-ssi doesn’t know..? I sometimes take some Dekopon from the tree to give members. My parents got the tree when they went to Jeju-island. My father is really good at taking care of the tree, and it’s growing well still now"
N : "It seems fun to eat Dekopon at home"
성민 : "aww..I really like Dekopon…"
려욱 : "Next time, I’ll get it for you."
성민 said he usually wake up at 7 or 8 and he’ll stay lively until midnight. But when it’s spring he always feel like taking a nap during the day. And one thing he really dislike is having to wake up because of class. He said it’s really disturbing.




Source at Rin ‏@rinpachi1031 and @Moojigae881217
Translated by minejpelf ‏@MineMygf and Natz (@kyuminupdates)
Shared at sup3rjunior.com by myblacksmile101
Re-Shared at lovelyboutcrazy.blogspot.com by Vee
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS

No comments:

Post a Comment