Mar 24, 2013

Naver LINE Chat with Super Junior

Naver LINE Chat that held on March 21, 2013..

신동 : "members are over there."
은혁 : "Oh, are they the ones making the stage?"
신동 : "no ㅋㅋㅋ"
신동 : "they already know we are recording Line. What concept do you think they are doing?"
은혁 : "They probably are practicing.. and 동해-ssi is bad with these concept things.. I’m really curious about what concept he will have"
-신동/은혁 walk in-
신동 : "what, why aren’t you guys in a concept? Let’s walk back in"
-신동/은혁 walks out and pretends nothing happened-

Concept 규현 chose: Cleaning the dirty floor 
시원 : helping 민 do hip-up exercises 
성민 : Hip-up exercises
예성 wanted to show his ‘new side’ as a concept ㅋㅋ MCs gave him a chance to show his ‘new side’
강인 : “동해 didn’t know what to do. I told him to go get those drinks, and go outside and wait. When I say ‘We’re missing a member’, he was suppose to walk in saying ‘Oh i brought drinks for the members in case they get thirsty’ but he said ‘we’re missing a member’ himself. He’s stupid.”
려욱's concept was pretending to be sleeping ㅋㅋㅋ
규현 cleaned 민’s butt ㅋㅋ
은혁 : “What should we do next?”
동해 : “Let’s play~~~”
동해 didn’t know when Super Show 1 was first held. 
Members : “Go look it up on naver.”
Super Show 5 Concept :
시원 : “Our … challenge to a new … category.”
성민 : “시원 challenged a really different genre today.”
강인 : “Wait, the talk is focused on 시원 too much.”
신동 : “We have 1 hour 2 minutes today and 1 hour is for 시원.”
은혁 : “We’ll give 강인-ssi 9 seconds.”
시원 : “My aim is to be… the king again of search trends…. I looked in the mirror and I almost punched it.”
신동 : “So… it’s something about visual?”
예성 : “Something to focus this time is… um…”
은혁 : “please stop saying um…”
예성 : “This time… the concept is close to fourth dimensional (aka weird) concept…”
규현 : “he’s AB blooded so he’s a bit fourth dimensional. “
예성 made a comment when a question was asked to 규현. 
규현 : “Stay still. (to 예성)”
신동 : "where are we going this time?"
규현 : "BRAZIL~~~"
Members : "BRAZILL"
규현 : "there is a person in Brazil that is relative (joke) of 은혁-ssi"
신동 : "Let’s have him say it himself"
시원 : "I thought you two were siblings"
동해 : "I have his picture right now! Want to see it?"
은혁 : "No"
Members will talk with 6 fans. First fan is from Chile

규현 posted “규현 oppa is the best in Super Junior” on line ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
예성 posted “예성 is best. 예성 I miss you.” 
one of the members posted “려욱 oppa I love you” ㅋㅋ
신동 : “let’s have 성민-ssi tell a funny story.”
성민 : “funny story..?”
예성: “If 성민 says it, it’ll be boring.”
성민 : “It always rains when Super Junior has a concert. I’m anticipating it this time too.”
동해 : “I want to try… when I went to members musicals, and saw the finale, I really wanted to try it (musical). I wanted to try 규현’s Catch Me if you can.”
신동 wants to try saying “5 minutes left~” line from a musical. 
은혁 said they’ll give him a chance to say it during Super Show

When members asked 성민 to read a message from a Japanese fan… 
성민 : “too many Japanese characters…ㅠㅠ”
Fan asked 려욱 about his secret to diet. 
려욱 said he eats mostly vegetables.
Fan : "What is your own unique healing (resting) method?"
은혁 : "시원-ssi went overseas many times recently. How did you heal yourself?"
시원 : "I wasn’t able to"
은혁 : "oh! Not able to. Well this time spent together with fans can be your healing time"
규현 : “Kangin hyung is the icon of half-baths.”
강인 : “I also enjoy having the candle lit.”
규현 : “강인-ssi was sitting in the car alone, listening to music.”
강인 : “It was after a schedule. I was on way back home with manager hyung. I told him I’ll stay and listen to music for a bit.”




Source: @NKSubs
Shared at sup3rjunior.com by firnia
Re-Shared at lovelyboutcrazy.blogspot.com by Vee
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment