Mar 19, 2013

Kiss The Radio [130318]

Kiss The Radio (Sukira) when airing on March 18, 2013..

성민 : “I loved small plants… I used to raise little herbs.. but I wasn’t able to take care of it for a long time so it withered.”
려욱 : “I bought a cactus to keep the electric waves out. Guys usually raise plants for this purpose while girls like to raise it because they… feel soft like marshmallow at heart.”
성민 : “Then I’m a girl?”
려욱 : “No, it means your heart is as soft as a girls’.”
성민 : “What will you do without me (on radio DJing with you)?”
려욱 : “I’ll manage it somehow.”
성민 : “…”
려욱 : “I came here after eating curry  “
성민 : “I want to eat it… I will make some and eat before going to sleep today”
성민 : “When I was little… If my mom was at her family’s house or away for a day, my dad would make a meal for me. He’d make a special sandwich. One meal (breakfast), we’d eat rice. Second meal (lunch) we’d eat what we want. Third meal (dinner), we’d eat a sandwich. I remember that it wasn’t a fancy sandwich but it had everything it’s suppose to have. I remember when I was a child, I found it really tasty”  “
DJs were drawing numbers for the tablet PC winner.
려욱 :”I like number 9. Ryeong9.”
려욱 said VIXX N is also wearing a hat today. N said “We’re (려욱 / N) soulmates!”
려욱 : “…”
All members of Super Junior are eating very little these days. Because of this, and also stress from preparing for concerts, musicals, etc, members are on the edge right now. 민욱 DJs said they are eating little not to lose weight but to be healthy.
려욱 : “My parents take care of my bank account. When I get paid, I tell them to go buy some new clothes but they don’t… That saddens me.”
Guest :”But you’ll also be sad if they go out and buy bunch of expensive brand clothes.”
려욱 : “Uh…”
Guest 2 : “What if you go home one day and find new car, rows of expensive bags, etc?”
려욱 : “No no I tell them to buy clothes not get a new car ㅋㅋ”
Guest : “Ooh 려욱 DJ had a straight (emotionless) face just now”
려욱 : “kkkk”
Guest 2 : “But what if they do get expensive brand clothes?”
Guest 1 : “Best way is to buy clothes and gift it to them yourself.”
려욱 : “Okay. I will think about doing so after concerts end.”
려욱 : “We have a member… named 헨리. He has a really worn out wallet. I told him, ‘헨리.. your wallet is old.. you should change it.’ but 헨리 said ‘Koreans are weird. I have been using this since middle school and I will continue to do until I die. I have memories with this wallet’. He said this when he was 19. He still uses this wallet. He’s very cool”
Ryeowook said N is very similar to Leeteuk because both smile all the time. And when they get angry, they don’t look angry.




Source: @NKSubs
Shared at sup3rjunior.com by myblacksmile101
Re-Shared at lovelyboutcrazy.blogspot.com by Vee
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment