May 31, 2012

MBC Come To Play with MingWook


Hee, kali ini mo bagi transcript Come To Play yang on air tanggal 28 May 2012 yang nampilin Ming, Wookie, Lee Hyun Woo neh. Namjadeul favorit.. kekeke
Silahkan disimak lah ya..
^___^

The MC asked what 성민 was best at cooking.
성민 : The elaborate dessert that was mentioned earlier. Actually, I’m best at making very basic/practical things like seaweed soup.
려욱 :  성민 is a good son. On his mom’s birthday, he made her seaweed soup. Even on his own birthday, he made that for her.
성민 : My mom had the soup when I was born. That was why I thought I should make it for her.
MC : Ladies, you should find this type of man to date!!

성민 : I was in middle school year 2 when I cooked my first meal. I let my mom and dad taste it and also fed my brother. My brother was going to school and I was rushing to school as well. When I saw mom cooking, I stood beside her and just observed what she was doing. At that time, my brother’s favourite dish was ‘tokbokki’ (but made with non-spicy sauce). He couldn’t take spicy food very well. These days, many children can’t eat spicy food. So I created ‘jajang tokbokki’ by using the ‘jajang’ sauce (black soybean sauce) instead of the spicy sauce. That way, he can eat it since it’s not too spicy. 
MC: Where is your brother now? 
성민 : My brother is an university student. Currently, he’s attending university [성진's photo then appeared on the screen]

All the tasting judges agree the ‘tokbokki’  성민 cooked was very delicious. Don’t we have ‘jajangmyeon’ which is even tastier than this!!! As a night-time snack, it’s not only delicious but also easy to make. It’s really great. Compared with what  성민’s partner cooked, I think 성민’s ‘tokbokki’ is truly amazing.

MC: What is the most delicious thing you’ve tasted in your memory? 
성민 : Lately, I’ve been very busy, so I don’t go home often. But everytime I do return home, mom would make me Kimchi Stew with pork belly. I felt so loved and happy! I often think of that taste when I’m working!!

MC : 성민 ’s favourite thing is to eat at night, have a night-time/midnight snack?
성민 : I love…spicy Jokbal (a Korean dish consisting of pigs’ feet cooked with soy sauce and spices) …with my plastic gloves on, I eat like this…/totally amazing!

Eottae??
Samchonku emang keren lah klo dah soal masak-masak dah. Contoh calon suami idaman beud dah, sama dengan pemikiran MCnya.. heee.. #banggajadichoka
Gak sabar nungguin full trans videonya neh. Pengen liat cerita guest yang lain, terutama ituh si Hyun Woo..
^___^



chinese translation by Isungmin
english translation by @scarkyu for @raichanxd only
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS + DO NOT ADD YOUR OWN NAME TO THE CREDIT!!!
shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by supergirlRain
re-shared at lovelyboutcrazy.blogspot.com by Vee

No comments:

Post a Comment