May 17, 2012

An Interview with ANAN Japanese Magazine #2

Ini lanjutan dari yang kemaren, tapi tetep ajah punya 시원 susah dicari.. ntar kalau udah ada, Vee apdet lagi dah. Nikmatin bagian si 규현, 려욱 ama 동해 dulu aja yah..
^___^

#규현 ~ Fearless? The invincible Magnae- Kyuhyun.
 Achieve results first, before fooling around.
Born on 3rd February 1988. On the talk show Radio Star, even seniors cannot withstand the wrath of his sharp tongue. In the area of singing, he has participated in many television OSTs. Now, he is active playing the lead in a musical.
In the currently running musical Catch Me If You Can, Kyuhyun, who plays various roles such as a doctor, teacher and various professionals as a conman said, "Because the musical was adapted from a movie which I enjoyed, so when I received the casting notice, I was very happy. Amongst the various roles, playing a lawyer made me very nervous. Because the education I received as I was young was affected by my father, my ambition was once to become a lawyer."
Use a phrase to describe Super Junior? 
"Happy friends"
"We really don't have times where it is quiet. If there was a camera in our dorm, we could make at least two hours worth of programme. Actually during recordings and shows, that bond between us shows naturally. Even though people might think that we are a noisy group, but that is our charm."
Even though he is the magnae (youngest of the group), but his personality is like an ahjusshi (old man). Hence the saying that he is not like the magnae.
"Sometimes when talking about the magnae, the older members will do it. But I will play pranks, and use sharp words, as well as casual language and actions." 
Won't the members get angry? 
"Absolutely not. Although sometimes it gets hurtful, but usually everyone just laughs it off maturely. But if it gets serious, I will reflect upon it, listen to the members, do some aegyo, and obediently wait for matters to settle."
When asked on his ideal type, Kyuhyun said 
"a girl who is thoughtful about the other."
"For example, if the other wants to eat kimbab, even if you want actually want to have a japanese meal, you will still go and have Korean kimbab together. That kind of girl. Because I am the kind who likes to make decisions, and is very firm about them. So it might tire out the other person."
As for looks, Kyuhyun said, 
"I really like a girl when she pins her fringe up and has a pretty forehead. "
Which member is most suited for dating?
"Donghae : He looks very gentle, and very lovable. But don't marry him, because he's too innocent and naive he's easily cheated (laughs). If it is marriage then it has to be Leeteuk, he seems to be able to handle everything well, and knows everything."
When is your pick-me-up song to help you to lift your spirits?
"The song You & I by our sub-unit Super Junior Happy. It is a cute love song that makes your mood really good. If I get a girlfriend, I hope to let her listen to it. Two of us, forever together~ " (song lyrics) *I think it's this part 둘이 영원히 함께 둘이


#려욱 ~ Relaxed way of talking that makes us relaxed and calm. Man healer.
He analyzed himself a friendly and talkative lot, however he enjoyed a DJ now.
“The skills also seemed to be speaking in the gradual sharpening. At the beginning of a DJ, I was advised by Leeteuk. That motivated me to be a DJ now. Leeteuk compliment these days. I was very pleased by the compliment, especially from Leeteuk. I tend to express my happiness by saying things like ‘YES!’. ”
Ryeowook known as someone who easily moved to tears.

“All the members have become the main vocal solo songs, except for me. So I wonder whether I really was responsible for lead vocals? Finally I got a solo song, ‘One Fine Spring Day’ after going through a difficult time. I cried that day. I tend to cry at times when the concert, when I saw the fans create a message to us as a support. It’s so beautiful when I see it from the stage. So it makes me cry. ”
As a romantic figure, Ryeowook. But he’s got the coolest aspects of relationships.
“My type is simple. Women who have eyes like a cat, respecting personal time. I rarely contact him even if I had a lover. I do not always date her, I just go out with him when we had the free time. I think if you resist the urge to intervene on personal time with each other will make a more lasting relationship. ”
“Speaking of marriage, I prefer a woman who can respect older people, especially those that can pay attention to my parents well. If you have kids I plan to be married with children Sungmin, Sungmin was always denied despite my thinking, it seems to be interesting if it be true, right? I will not give up. ”

#시원 ~




#동해 ~  I want to propose publicly infront of people
Donghae, who is floating with the fascinating atmosphere for their latest single 'Opera'.
"'Opera' is a cool song, either for the chorus or the performance. For me, I only took 15 minutes for recording when it usually takes around 30 minutes for a song. Isn't that great ? Oh, one funny thing happened during the making of Opera PV. Leeteuk's pants actually ripped off at that time. But since his pants and briefs were both black in color, it didn't stand out ! Ahh what a pity !"
At one glance, you looks really cool, but according to Leeteuk, 'That guy is so lonely'. 
"The thing that makes me thankful for being in Super Junior is that, there's always someone beside me to play with. I'm the type who can't sleep alone at night. Whenever I feel like I couldn't fall asleep, I will go to the member's room and pester them to play with me. I'm really good at making people couldn't sleep at night (laughs)."
Occasionally, you feel the urge to meet the members. And sometimes send SMS too.
"Thats my problem (laughs). So I need a girlfriend soon. My ideal type is a girl with long hair, fair-skinned, and big eyes... Someone shorter than me ! And of course someone who only loves me. But its only my dream. The reality is the important intuition. Wouldn't she be happy to be my girlfriend ? Because I love suprises and events in a relationship."
Your romantic ideal way to propose ?
"We only do it once in a lifetime, so its gonna be boring if we do it in ordinary way. I found a beautiful propose in Youtube lately. With the song 'Can't Take My Eyes of You' as the background music, the guy confessed to his lover and said 'Lets get married' inside the school campus, and I thought, 'This is it !'. I also decided to propose publicly in front of people. Ahh its hard to reject ? Of course, thats the strategy (laughs)."
Tell us your childhood dream !
"I've longed to be a sports player, so I played handball for one year, but I felt frustated with my limited ability. And for soccer player, I hate running non-stop for 45 minutes, so I gave up (laughs). As I thought, doing exercise as an interest would be the best !"
Things you feel regretful towards the members ?
"I have a hand power that can break things with only touching. I've broke the electronic devices I borrowed from the members few times too... I know I'm bad, but I really don't know what should I do. Everyone, I'm so...sorry !"


Credit: ANAN Magazine
Translation by 혁재’s (@syazureq) for Hae, @kikiikyu for Hyun,
Shared at twitter by @syazureq, @kikiikyu, absolutelyelf.blogspot.com
Re-shared at lovelyboutcrazy.blogspot.com by Vee

No comments:

Post a Comment