May 23, 2012

Kiss The Radio - Kyu Hyun was Mentioned


Sukira on May 23, 2012..


【Sungmin: My roommate is Kyuhyun】

[★1]

A listener praised her roommate but she is worried about her since she plays games a lot.

SM: Your roommate is perfect but there is one flaw. My roommate is Kyuhyun, he really likes playing games.
RW: We* used the same room once, urgh do you know the sound of the mouse clicks? (Clicking)
SM: Yes, this!
RW: Can you hear guys? I couldn't sleep so we fought badly once!
SM: No, except this sound. When he stays with me, I tend to sleep deeply right? But sometimes I experience Insomnia. When he set up the sound loudly, I can't sleep right away. So sometimes he makes it difficult for me. People really should meet a good roommate.

* Kyuhyun and Ryeowook


[★2]

SM: Ryeowook cried in front of me and said it’s been difficult for him.
RW: Oh after that, Kyuhyun did it too. I used a room with Kyuhyun after Sungmin. At that time Kyuhyun...
SM: Cried?
RW: Yes.
SM:(laughing) cried and told me that it’s been difficult for him. It happened long time ago.
SM: Yes. At first two single beds were put together to make one bed with a bigger size (used together like one bed).

translate by Petit and Kai (@winesdrop)
shared at lovelyboutcrazy.blogspot.com by Vee
*PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT*

No comments:

Post a Comment