Mar 24, 2012

The Moon That Embrace The Sun



Genre : 
Romance - Fantasy - Period |
Network : 
Jan 4 - Mar 15, 2012 |
Broadcast : 
MBC |
Director : 
Kim Do Hoon, Lee Sung Joon |
Screenwriter : 
Jin Soo Wan, Jung Eun Gwol (novel) |
Episodes : 
20 |
Watch :  
complete |
Download OST :  
Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4 - Part 5 - FULL |
Award : 
- |
My Opinion : 
Huaaa .. This Saeguk was incredible, make up and down my emotions. struggle Yeon Woo/Wol's and Hwon's struggle to "meeting" each other can not be underestimated. And I am really feel pity of Yang Myung, she was one-sided love, his attention and a great sacrifice from him in the end does not make him happy, he died at the end of the episode (I cried at this scene). I'm always sad to remember the "life story" of Yang Myung here, because I was at his side in this drama. Acting young and adult actors are really great. Salute for drama. |



No comments:

Post a Comment