Feb 14, 2013

SBS Cinetown Radio with Siwon

"Super Junior is like the original root for all members, a school you cannot graduate from."

Last January, I tried going to a trendy club in London but people started recognizing me and kept asking me if I was Choi Siwon from Super Junior. I replied no and said “I hear that often” but people started gathering so I headed back to the hotel.

Did you get many chocolates? 
No, I want to ㅠㅠ

Today is valentines day. Do you have a lover?

No. I honestly… feel that my life is sad. My life is too busy right now, and it’s hard to find a girl who can understand it.

Have you ever talked with your mother about the daughter-in-law (or your future wife) she desires?

She just replied “Someone that will make you happy… and someone that will be happy with you.. both happy together as partner in life..” and because of the religion I have, she wanted the girl to be Christian like me so we can attend church together “The Way You Look Tonight” is a song Siwon’s grandmother had recommended to him before. Siwon finds the song special.

Did you watch 500 days of summer? 
Yes.. I disliked HER. While watching, I thought “She is so weird”

If I were to do a romantic comedy acting.. I want the comedy to stand out more until the climax. It’d be funny for someone like me to act stupid… and become very cool at the climax!

Do you have any opposite gender friends that feel like same gender friends?
I do. I have some in my age and sunbaenims too. Our relationships are one… where I don’t want to break. One I want to keep as the same, just close friends.


They think the same too?

I.. haven’t asked before… but I’m the type to set the line. If I want to keep them as friends, I won’t harbor any more affection than just friends


Would you help your friend if he/she needed help? 
If they ask me for help,I’d help them until the problem is solved :]!

What part do you think you need to improve the most in your acting?
The basics. When we… spend time as idols standing on stage, greeting fans,… other actors spend time checking their basics and relearning it. I feel that every idols or singers… going into acting industry.. including myself.. should work hard to learn the basics well. I gave chocolates to the script writers too. I think it’ll be easier for me to come on this radio again next time ㅋㅋㅋ

I heard this last song playing is by an artist you like? 
Yes.. I liked Howie Day for a long time now… :] (Burst out laughing) 

Siwon gave me a chocolate today, valentines... I'm sure he just meant "Hello" with this chocholate... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 




English translated by NKsubs @ NKSubs
Pict Source at sup3rjunior.com
Shared at sup3rjunior.com by firnia
Re-shared at lovelyboutcrazy.blogspot.com by Vee
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDIT

No comments:

Post a Comment